Made with Sivid Tomato Bisque, pantry ingredients and fresh basil. It’s an easy recipe perfect for a busy weeknight.
• 12 oz Sivid Tomato Bisque Soup
• 10 oz Paccheri pasta
• 2 oz Fresh basil, chopped
• 4 oz Sundried tomatoes
• 4 oz jarred roasted red peppers
• 1 tablespoon diced garlic
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp white pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta until al dente according to package instructions. Reserve ½ cup pasta water before draining in a strainer.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add the sun dried tomatoes and roasted peppers and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour in the reserved pasta cooking water letting it bubble for a couple of minutes, add in the basil and continue to cook for 1 minute.
5. Fold in the cooked pasta and garnish with fresh parsley.