The ultimate comfort food! A quick and easy dinner recipe.
• 2 cups Sivid Sweet Potato Chili
• 3-4 medium Yukon potatoes
• ½ tsp salt
• Water to cover
• ¼ tsp white pepper
• 3 cloves raw garlic
• 1-2 tbsp vegan butter or butter of your choice
1. Peel potatoes and place in a large saucepan or pot with garlic and cover with water by 1 inch.
2. Bring to a light boil over high heat and ¼ add salt and cook for 20-25 minutes or until very tender.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Once tender, drain your potatoes and place them back in the pot off the heat for 1 minute to evaporate any additional water.
5. Mash your potatoes using a potato masher until fluffy.
6. Add in butter, white pepper and ¼ tsp salt and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
7. Place chili in individual ramekins or oven safe mugs. Top each with one cup of mashed potatoes and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.